The All New GV City Square Experience

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Golden Village Singapore's 11th cinema is opened at City Square Mall on 22 November 2012 and I was happy to be invited to experience the all new cinema, that's located on Level 5. Standing at the entrance, I can still smell the fresh paint and I was super excited because the movie that I'm gona caught was The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.


Yes! It's the finale and it's the last battle! I purposely stopped reading the last few chapters of the trilogy book series, so that I could watch the ending on the big screen. The movie was as "tantalizing" as ever with hunks and babes, but I must say the ending wasn't what I expected, a little disappointed though...


The movie was pretty long but I felt super comfy in the seats. It's not the usual seats. These ones were bigger and more cushy, you can really sink yourself into the seats and enjoy the movie. And for couples, of course you can fully raise the handle for a more "nothing-in-between" experience.


Bring your friends along for the wonderful experience! The more the merrier!!

Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin